[NTLK] Still FS: Pristine eMate

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 09:53:38 EDT

Well, I've gotten about a half-dozen inquiries so far about my For Sale eMate,
but no one has said yes yet. (To be fair, I've only contacted half the people
so far). So let me lay out what exactly is for sale here, and also what I want:

-like-new eMate 300. Purchased new less than a year ago. Has always had a
screen protector on it (NuShields). Was only used for about two or three
months, has been collecting dust since then. DOES NOT have the memory upgrade. Also does not have the hinge manufacturi=
ng defect (more information:
http://www.pda-soft.de/eMateHingeRepairv16.pdf ). Has the usual eMate green/
silver stylus. I can thrown in a few of the cheap coloured plastic eMate
replacement stylii as well.

-Apple 7W power adaptor. Not the one that came with the eMate, but still works fine.

-Any spare NuShields I have for it (one or two, not including the one on it)

-Mac and PC serial cables (I'm getting another PC cable, so I can part with one now)

-A D-Link DE-660 Ethernet card, if you so desire it. (I'll install NIE2 and
the appropriate card drivers for you)

-A UNNA CD Set. (http://www.unna.org/)

-NO boxes or manuals. I never received them with the unit in order to cut
down on shipping costs. All the documentation you'll want is on the UNNA CD.

For this entire package, I'm asking $225 US or $350 CAD, plus shipping. Shipping is waived if you can pick up in Guelph =
or Toronto, Ontario. Otherwise buyer pays actual shipping costs. I'll ship either Canada Post Air Mail, XpressPost, or =
UPS, your choice. I can take payment via either PayPal
or an International (or Canadian, if you live here) Money Order drawn in US
(or Canadian) funds. Sorry, no personal cheques, not for this amount of
money.

I realize this is somewhat more that what you might pay for a machine on eBay,
but this machine really is in excellent condition and you may not find such a
clean eMate ever again. Writing all this makes me sad that I have to part
with it, but my girlfriend has no use for it anymore, and I don't have any
use for it either. I'd rather sell it to a good home where it will be
well-used and well-loved.

If you'll take it, then please mail me OFF-LIST at either:

victor_at_newtontalk.net or chuma_at_chuma.org

even if you already contacted me about it. First message to get to me saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Newtontalk.net List Dad - http://www.newtontalk.net/

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .