[NTLK] [FS] MP130 with accessories (Updated) (Long)

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 10:20:09 EDT

I apologize for the re-post, but I found something else I wanted to toss
in. Hopefully you guys won't hate me too much for this. :)

I also have the 386-page Apple MessagePad Handbook copyright 1996 in
decent shape that goes with the 130, for NOS 2.0. It's only been opened
once or twice, there's no creasing on the spine, but there is some wear
at the corners and a couple wrinkled spots here and there. As with the
rest of this stuff, give me an offer if you'd like to purchase it
separately... otherwise, I'll include it for whoever buys the unit
itself. The address on the back is really neat: "Apple Computer, Inc.
/ 1 Infinite Loop / Cupertino, California 95014-2084" And it's got a
phone number, too. I haven't tried calling it yet. :)

In addition to the burned AMUG CD, I'll also burn a copy of the software
CD I got with my UMP2000. It's got a lot of books and other good items
on it.