[NTLK] iTunes Plugin & Palm USB Connect

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 11:21:28 EDT

Hi everyone:

I've been trying to connect iTunes with my MP2100 using iTunes Plugin with
no success.

I'm on a powerbook with MACOS9.1 and using an USB-to-serial Palm USB Connect
cable to hook my Newton to the powerbook.

NCU works perfectly but I'm unable to connect with iTunes.
The newton device appears in the iTunes menu. I tried both serial options
but nothing happens.

Did anyone have the same problem?
Is this a commom issue or am I forgetting something?

Did a research on the list archive but did not find the proper answer, so,
any help will be very much appreciated.

--lpetroni