[NTLK] Video Display Controller

From: jrackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:20:50 EDT

Hello again everyone:).

Does anyone have a link or some info on the video controller used in the
MP2000 and the MP21000?

Eg: What was the name of the hardware, tech. docs, do we know where in
memory it resides?

Basically, I'd like to find a newtOS friendly way to write to the
display mem, (eg: like a device context w/ gdi in windows) without
having to use newton script (I can think of nothing less appealing:). If
one already exists, please let me know! Also, if someone has already
tried and hit a roadblock, I'd love to know that as well :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Eagan Rackley
eagix_at_earthlink.net