Re: [NTLK] Just a lowly Secretary

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 21:17:43 EDT

Ok I got all the software that was suggested before.
But how do I get the Notes onto the web in a readable
format??

I tried converting and saving with Newtscape and
NewtFTP but NewtFTP would only recognize packages to
be uploaded. To no suprise the browsers don't know
what to do about the package headers. I was thinking
using PT100 for upload as well as activation but how
do I do that since Vax doesn't understand the file
system???

TIA

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon