Re: [NTLK] Getting an MP 2000 online & Stuff I need

From: Trent Tuggle (tuggle_at_acusoft.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 17:12:55 EDT

Ha! That's quite funny!

I too have been surfing Ebay lately looking for a nice 2100 with extras at a
resonable price. There have been lots, but they're all a little more than
I'd like to spend. It's good to know that those Newtons are "well kept"
because many of the ads give you the impression that they're allowing for
the possibility of the Newtons being well-used!

I hope to have mine soon, but I don't think I'll be able to get one with
dongle :( Those seem to be quite expensive.