[NTLK] OOOooooohh e-Bay, I am scared now: was Re: HUGE Newton Vintage software sale!

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 13:27:59 EDT

I always find it funny ( I could be reading into things too much) that
folks seem to post Here is my stuff If you don't buy it I'm Going to
e-bay.

It seems like a silly threat to me.

Who cares where you sell the stuff. I hope you get a good price for it.

(not a personal attack, just a silly observation.)

Rich