Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail question

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 20:50:04 EDT

Uncheck the "authenticate" box in the SimpleMail slip in your Owner Info.
That's for APOP, not regular-style authentication. SimpleMail will still
login to your mailserver, using the id and password of the email address
shown at the top of the slip (and entered elsewhere in your Owner Info.)

HTH--

--Jesse (G.!)