Re: [NTLK] i'm new

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 09:04:58 EDT

You can buy a CD set for $8. http://www.unna.org/order/

>Information about:
>Newton keyboards
>Do they come with the zipper case/serial adaptor?

Keyboards used to come with the zipper case, back when they came in a box
in the store :) YMMV.

Right Here: http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/SER-001.htm

> card hacks? Is it possible to use ethernet cards by adding a plug for
>wireless antenna?

Uh, no... that's not possible *anywhere*. Wireless network protocols have
to account for more things than Ethernet.

>Synching to FMPro?
>Friend uses an FMPro db for hangliding logs, and wants to know if
>you can set the Newt up so his notes would synch into his desktop DB
>I can send a template that he uses if this is helpful

There are many databases, I can't remember offhand which ones support
connections to which desktop DBs.

www.unna.org/unna/applications/database/

-- Victor