[NTLK] Dr. Newton Update !

From: Dr. Newton (drnewton_at_maplenet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 20:06:39 EDT

This is David Watson ( a.k.a. Dr. Newton ).

Just a quick message to let everyone know that I'm still very much around
and will be resuming services in about 10 days.

This summer has been very busy for me with many non-Newton related things
going on.

As I type this I'm getting ready to leave on a much anticipated camping /
fishing trip.

I'll be back on the 18th of this month.

If you would like the MP2000 Upgrade or any of the services I've provided
before, send an e-mail to my new address :

Drnewton at maplenet.net

Between now and August 18th and I'll contact you soon after that.

Note : I plan on setting up my web page again soon.

Best Regards,

David Watson
( a.k.a. Dr. Newton ).

E-Mail : Drnewton at maplenet.net