Re: [NTLK] Whats better, Emate or Mess.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 20:46:24 EDT

eMate- If you like to type alot, have alot of time, don't need =
heap-intensive apps., always near the AC/solar charger, and don't carry =
much else.

MP2100- If take short quick notes, always on the go, use alot of apps, can =
pop-in AA's where ever you are, have other stuff to carry, and need quick =
access to your info.

Any thing specific?