Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton Super Package

From: Ian Moffatt (ianmoff_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 02:03:05 EDT

On 12/8/02 7:16 am, "Greg Cimmarrusti" <gcimmarrusti_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am selling my Newtons on eBay,
Greg,

Would you not get more interest selling items separately?

I appreciate it's more hassle and cost but I'm sure the whole package thing
puts some people off.

For instance I'd be very interested in a flip over case and power adaptor,
maybe a card or two but I nave no need (or the finances) for the whole pack.

And there, I've blown my cover. I couldn't let up on Newton and am currently
awaiting my first 2100 (upgraded 2k), incidentally from ebay USA.

The shipping alone was $32.00 so your package would have scared me right
away!

I had a Palm 130 and nice and small as it is, I cannot get on with the HWR
and am moving back to Newton.

This has been an expensive ride for me, OMP, Palm III,120, 130, Palm m130
and back (or is it forward) to 2100.

It's good to be back!

Ian

PS. What's happened to 'This Old Newt'?