Re: [NTLK] Swapping screens between two 2x00s

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 03:33:34 EDT

Swapping the screens is possible and will most probably solve your problem.
Doing the task is a bit tricky, but if you are used to hardware and to the
procedure of opening the Newt, this is possible.
I have done it a few times already.

Johannes

SORRY FOR THE STRONG CUT, THIS HAPPENED DUE TO LISTAR RESTRICTIONS