[NTLK] "heap save" question...

From: Michael S. Roels (msrwerks_at_ev1.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 15:17:10 EDT

I just got my first MP2100 yesterday and have been poking around in the
extras folder. There is an application in there named "heap save". When this
is run the screen goes blank. I could still open the extras folder, and
launch applications, but when I closed them the screen would be blank
instead of the backdrop.

I could not figure out how to get this application to quit so I reset the
message pad which did the trick.

What exactly is this application suppose to be doing?

How do I get it to quit without having to reset the message pad?

Thanks!
Michael
msrwerks_at_ev1.net
msrwerks_at_earthlink.net