Re: [NTLK] "heap save" question...

From: Michael S. Roels (msrwerks_at_ev1.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 16:49:54 EDT

Ok... Here is a little more information about what it is doing. I have
"notes" set as my backdrop. When I start "heapsave" the screen goes blank
except for the icons at the bottom. When I open the extras drawer "heapsave"
is still there, but "notes" is not. Still the only way I have found to get
it to go back to normal is to restart the 2100. When it is restarted "notes"
is again the backdrop.

Do I need this application for anything ("heapsave") or can I safely delete
it and the normal newton things will work ok without it? (internet stuff,
notes, names, dates etc...)

Thanks for all of the replies!

michael

On 8/13/02 3:23 PM, "Jeff Henry" <j3ff_at_comcast.net> pecked this out: