Re: [NTLK] Anybody looked on Ebay lately?

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 06:57:43 EDT

> From: "David Orriss Jr" <dave_at_davenet.net>
> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:37:55 -0700
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Anybody looked on Ebay lately?

More likely, one of two scenarios...

1) As another poster pointed out, we seem to be seeing a lot of "B" and "C"
Newtons, implying that the glut of pristine ones may be over, leaving the
more "well-loved" ones.

2) Market saturation- take a market hungry for a product, suddenly dump a
ton of them on the market cheaply. Now, what happens when the majority of
people who want the product now have one? At that point, the only people
buying are current users buying a spare/replacement and the odd new user (a
relatively small number since the Newton is a "dead" platform).

<<<john>>>