[NTLK] why's area code suddenly dialing in Phonecalls thru Names ?

From: Jeff Knee, home (jdknee_at_ufl.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 11:15:07 EDT

I don't recall changing my Owner Info, but my phonecalls thru Names are
suddenly including the area codes in local calls. I played with Owner
Info, and did a soft reset, but it still includes area codes. I know I
can hit "assist" and scratch them out, but that's annoying when this
wasn't needed before.
Is there another setting I should look into? I know about Time Zones
(my Home is set correctly). Thanks for any insight...
Jeff