[NTLK] Help: Not able to Sync Newton/Mac

From: Don Truhill (Don_at_Truhill.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 20:09:36 EDT

Sorry if I'm asking a dumb questing, but I'm having some trouble and would
appreciate some help.

I have an upgraded 2000 Message Pad and am unable to sync the names and
dates with Now Contact/Now-Up-To-Date.

My Newton is running OS 2.1 (717260)

My Mac is running OS X (10.1.5), using Newton Connection Utilities 1.0.

I can connect via EtherNet, but encounter an error after "Preparing For
Synchronization"

The error message is "The operation was not completed because the
following error occurred: Unable to access file. Verify that the file is
closed, you have enough disk space, and that the device is not write
locked."

I'm attempting to synchronize while Now Contact/Now-Up-To-Date is not
running (closed).
I have about 12GB of available disk on the Mac.
I'm running Now Contact/Now-Up-To-Date 4.2.1

I encounter the same difficulty when attempting synchronization in Mac OS
9 (not Classic) with Now Contact/Now-Up-To-Date 4.0.3

Any ideas??

Thanx,

Don