[NTLK] Sprint PCS Connection?

From: drclu_at_swbell.net
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 12:29:10 EDT

    Hi there! I've been playing around with using the PC connection kit
to connect to the internet using my cell phone=2E

    It works pretty good=2E I've successfully surfed the internet, mind y=
ou
at 14=2E4K, using my Sprint PCS phone=2E The computer essentually uses th=
phone as a modem=2E

    There are instructions for Win 95, 98, Win 2000, Win NT, Win ME, and
Mac OS=2E Interestingly enough there are instructions for Palm devices, a=
nd
none of the software is used to make it happen=2E

    So my question here is if anyone has tried connecting a Sprint PCS
phone to a Newton for web browsing? Would anyone have an idea of how to
write a driver (or convert the Sprint PCS driver) to work on the Newton?

    Thanks!

    Greg Goodwin / Doc Clu