Re: [NTLK] Armistice card

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 16:33:45 EDT

>Apparently, third party developers could get the armistice
card (I
>think I read something like that in the DDK introduction
guide).

I'm currently reviewing the book "Newton Aufbau, Funktion,
Programmierung" by Udo Flohr. Somewhere in it he says
that the images in this book were created with this
mysterious
Armistice card which Apple allowed him to use.
This guy must have had amazing connections to Apple and
the Newton developer team. Anyone out there know what
became of him?

> However, I've never seen that card or a computer equiped
with it.

Neither have I. Would make a nice collector's item.

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de