[NTLK] [ANN] Another Newted Community Domain Name

From: Grant [Rest Assured] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 14:09:13 EDT

Thanks to a bit of serendipitous luck, I have managed to finally obtain
the elusive newted.com domain name for use with the Newted Community
site. While the former Newted Community administrator had secured both
the newted.org and newted.net domains shortly after starting the site,
some pie-eating domain squatter grabbed the .com out from under his nose.

But what goes around, comes around. Right, kids?

You can now reach the Newted Community using any of the following urls:

     http://www.newted.com/
     http://newted.com/
     http://www.newted.net/
     http://newted.net/
     http://www.newted.org/
     http://newted.org/

Not only does this simplify the task of typing in the typographically
quaint newted.dyndns.org url, but it means that everyone with a Newted
Community account automagically gets a couple more email aliases. For
example, if your current Newted email address is:

     username_at_newted.dyndns.org

You can now use any of the following addresses for that same account:

     username_at_newted.com
     username_at_newted.net
     username_at_newted.org

Don't currently have your very own Newted Community email account? I can
fix that too. Trundle over to the following page, and I'll fix you right
up.

     http://www.newted.net/membership/

Isn't technology wonderful? Enjoy.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/
Online community web site handyman. http://www.newted.net/