[NTLK] Digital Inkwell/NewtGreek

From: Daedalus (daedalus1_at_telocity.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 22:44:10 EDT

Hi Everybody!

Just a few notes to those who have an interest in the NewtGreek font and =
the Digital Inkwell website.

First, I have created a brief manual for the font (where the keys are, =
etc.) in NewtonBook format.

Second, because of a user request I have provided instructions on how to =
use NewtGreek on older Newtons using the 1.x systems. The usefulness of =
this is somewhat limited, but it will suffice for jotting down occassional =
notes or names in Greek on older Newts.

Third, you are now able to download the NewtGreek Preview font directly--no =
more having to give me your email! For those current NewtGreek users who =
want the new manual, it is included in the new NewtGreek font download.

Fourth, The Digital Inkwell site has been dramatically redesigned (URL is =
under my signature below). It's much easier to read! Well worth a look. =
More Newton stuff should be appearing this fall.

Fifth, my email address has changed!! I am now at: =
daedalus1_at_telocity.com (don't get me started on the whole .Mac =
fiasco!!!). My new email address is also on the website, just FYI.

Lastly, you'll notice we've added a Macintosh section to the site. This =
does not mean the Newton portion of the site will be neglected by any =
means! But for those Newton users who also use MacOS X, the Mac portion =
might interest you as well.

Keep an eye on us!

Daedalus
daedalus1_at_telocity.com