[NTLK] Simplemail question

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 15:35:21 EDT

Here are my details: MP2000 with 32Mb card, 3Com
Ethernet card, NIE 2.0, Ethernet etc. and Simplemail.

Now, I can download my mail through Simplemail, and
everything works fine. But, I don't have a routing
option anywhere to MAKE an email - I can't select
"mail" from the Notepad like I used to on my MP130.
The only way I can send an email is to reply to one
I've already received.

Also, to make matters more confusing, I installed
Freeze Utilities today, and the only routing slips I
get are "Thaw" and "Package Info." Nice, but if I
can't freeze, Thaw does me no good. :)

Any ideas? I assume I must need some software
installed on the MP2k to allow me to mail, but what
about FU, shouldn't I be able to freeze packages as
well?

TIA

=====