[NTLK] 3 wierd problems....

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:18:21 EDT

I have three problems with my MP2k: (Two went
unanswered from yesterday, but I've found another)

1. I cannot create a new email with Simplemail, is
this right? If so, what program do I use to create a
new message? (I.e. what is recommended...)

2. I installed freeze utilities (several attempts) and
do not get a freeze button in my routing menu. I get
package info and thaw, but no freeze. Any ideas?

3. I cannot print to my Personal Laserwriter 300 with
the SER-001 on the 2k. I've never had a dongle, so I
don't know if that would have worked. I can connect to
the dock fine with the SER001, and I've tried hooking
up the printer and reseting the Newton, but it just
can't find the printer. I can go to my MP130 and print
no problems...

Any ideas?

=====