Re: [NTLK] WTB: Newton MP2100

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:43:17 EDT

On 23/08/02 12:37, "Mehta, Pragnesh (Pragnesh)" <mehtap_at_lucent.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am in the market for a well kept MP2100. I don't need any accessories, just
> the MP2100. Please send me an email ( mehtap_at_lucent.com ), if you have one for
> sale. I am located in the Chicago area.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pragnesh Mehta
>
> BTW: I have looked at Ebay and found dealers like Gem Enterprises and
> PhillyDiscounters. Does anyone know, if their current stock of MP2100s is any
> good? Their prices seem very reasonable at $99 (Gem) to $65
> (PhillyDiscounters).

Many people reported that the nicest units from their stock have been sold
now. So, the units that they are shipping will be missing door clips, have
some nicks here and there and might even have scratches on the screen. But,
if you have a nice case with a nonfunctioning 2x00, I guess you could do a
swap...

-Laurent.

firebottle n.obs.: A large, primitive, power-hungry active electrical
device, similar in function to a FET but constructed out of glass, metal,
and vacuum. Characterized by high cost, low density, low reliability,
high-temperature operation, and high power dissipation. Sometimes mistakenly
called a `tube' in the U.S. or a `valve' in England; another hackish term is
glassfet.