Re: [NTLK] Mac OS X Connection

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 15:22:26 EDT

Andrew Patrikalakis wrote:

> The package installer I wrote was recently brought up again
> on this list. As I stated before, I have written a fully functional
> Newton Streamed Binary Object decoder before, but I was unable
> to use it due to some legal issues surrounding the authentication
> with the Newton. Now, I recall seeing somewhere on the web,
> a screenshot of a program that had connected successfully with
> the Newton.

This is the first time I've seen your site. Can you tell me more about
your projects?

As a programmer, what do the decoder and Connection Library let me do?

I wrote a program called NewTen, which is a Cocoa front-end for
UnixNPI. I'd be interested in contributing in any way I can to a more
complete OS X Newton connectivity solution.

Steven