[NTLK] PCMCIA Ethernet card MAC address

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 01:14:20 EDT

Hi there everybody,

Is there any way to find the MAC address of my ethernet card when it's
in my Newton? My DSL ISP has this setup where you need to register your
ethernet card MAC address with them so that the DSL gives you a valid ip
address (as opposed to the ISP-internal-network-only access that only
lets you get to the registering site)

I tried getting to the register site with NetHopper but that was a
no-go. I can get to it using my G4 but I need to know the address of the
card in order to register it.

Is there software that will display this for me? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Matt