Re: [NTLK] Changing the "letter" printing stationary of Notes?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 14:36:41 EDT

on 8/24/02 6:26 PM, Karel Jansens at kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be wrote:

> It seems to take the contents for the letterhead from the owner info, which
> is not bad in se, but I'd like to know if I can add to or remove information
> from that letterhead. I tried changing the owner info, with no discernable
> result.

What I did was create a letterhead that left the blank space for the info
that the Newton prints. I put a lot of work into it, and it actually looked
pretty good. That was a long time ago, so I no longer have the template as a
sample, but if you think about it, you can come up with something. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.