Re: [NTLK] Sprint PCS - Ok....

From: Dave Christensen (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 11:08:15 EDT

my reply from the 23rd:

I use the standard 14.4 modem driver with my Motorola
StarTac 7868 phone. I used it on Verizon, AllTel and Sprint
CDMA networks without a hitch to download mail on a cross
country trip I got back from yesterday morning. If you
still havent gotten it to work, let me know and i'll see
what else I can do for you.

-Dave

Also check out the other sprint PCS thread that was going on
at the end of last week.

Cheers - Dave