Re: [NTLK] Newtonesque on-screen keyboard for OS X?

From: Marchie (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 15:30:19 EDT

Sorry! I don't think I was clear enough. I don't want it to put info
on the Newton, but to (for sake of argument) AIM or TextEdit. I just
thought the list would be a set of pewople who might know best where an
app would be.

this shows how lazy and how much a geek I am, but I want to be able to
sit across the room (where my workbench is) and use my Keyspan remote
to hit "keys" on the screen so I can send messages to people as well as
change the tracks and such on iTunes.

~Donald