[NTLK] Newton Package for sale

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 03:18:30 EDT

I have posted this before (months ago) and am doing so again, for all
you new users who don't read the backlogs. This Newt needs to be used,
and unfortunately I don't need it anymore. Here's the breakdown in one
run-on sentence:

I have an awesome u2000 Newton (upgraded 2000 to 2100) with an original
Newton Keyboard and leather carrying case, two serial dongles (one still
in packaging), serial cable, 32mb Pretec Card, 33.6 Modem, Wavelan
Wireless Networking SIlver card (compatible with Airport, BABY!), a
weighted, professional stylus, and the original Newton stylus. Oh yeah,
and a 9w quick charger too.

I bought this puppy off of ebay and spent over $300 for all of it. The
battery was dead when I got it, but I built it up to hold a significant
charge (normal stuff every day and it would last a couple of weeks, /
wireless surfing and it would last an hour or so - that's what you get
with WiFi). It has been sitting on the shelf now for a while, so who
ever picks it up will have to work the charge up again, I imagine.

It has all of its port coverings and latches. It has one tiny scratch
on the screen, which was never a problem. There is also a tiny crack
(centimeters, people) on the lower left hand corner. Beyond that, it is
a beautiful thing!!

This is a great package and all you need to get started with a Newton!

Make me an offer, this baby needs a home.

direct all inquiries/offers to shatten22_at_mac.com

thank you ladies and sirs:
geoffrey arend