Re: [NTLK] Tips for Styli (newtontalk Digest V2 #597)

From: Christopher Frazier (cfrazier_at_webplantation.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 17:37:37 EDT

Mike - thanks for the suggestion. That's exactly what I did before the
tip actually snapped off. I think the gluing actually made it a little
less shocked resistant and thus when I dropped it, the tip just snapped
right off. Then I couldn't find the tip. Ugh.

I'm thinking there might be a Palm stylus tip that can be reworked into
a Newton one. If I figure this one out, I'll post it here.

Chris