Re: [NTLK] Make Dates backdrop on 2100?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 23:35:18 EDT

on 26/08/02 23:22, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Steve Tedder wrote:
>
>> Well, I am surprised by this one. It's pretty obvious how to make Dates
>> (or Names) the backdrop app on my eMate. It seems impossible on my
>> 2100, and I even looked at the manual! Even my old upgraded 120 can do
>> this...why not the 2100? Or is there some way to do it that I'm just
>> not quite keyed into?
>
> Select the App's icon in Extras, tap the Routing (Envelope) button, then
> "Make Backdrop".

Nice suggestion Victor, but I suspect he cannot do that because those 2
applications are by default on the button bar so that they are not in
Extras. He would have to move them to Extras from the button bar in order to
be able to select them.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages on the Web.