Re: [NTLK] Convert Contacts to vCards?

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 14:48:18 EDT

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 04:17 AM, Luiz Petroni wrote:

> Steven, Check to see if you have vCardDecoder.pkg installed.
> Simple Mail documentation says that this extention is necessary so
> that it
> can unpack a vCard.

I didn't have it. But I found it on the SimpleMail extensions page,
and it works great!

The only bummer is it will only show one contact, even if more than one
is contained in the .vcf file.

But it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script to mail out each
vCard from my desktop as a separate email, and then do a batch "Put
Away" on the Newton. Sort of a poor-man's Jaguar Address Book ->
Newton importer. :) Cool.

Steven