Re: [NTLK] Newbie?: How do I access Notes on my desktop?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 19:27:09 EDT

>Thank goodness I found you guys. From the wreckage of numerous old
>Newton sites on the web that haven't been updated for years I thought
>you all had died.
>

>I have successfully downloaded a MP2100 backup to my G3 (B&W, OS
>9.0.4) using the serial connection and gport connection on the G3.
>But now what? How do I get to the notes to copy them into my desktop
>word processor (MS Word)? I looked through past postings and searched
>the Apple Newton documentation and couldn't find it.
>

>Thanks,
>
>Pete

BTW- you may wish to upgrade to 9.1 on your Mac. Greatly improved
stability and more speed.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513