Re: [NTLK] SBM Utilities - Registration Problem

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 08:11:58 EDT

Thanks Marco:

I also contact Jeremy Bond privatelly and he said the same. Be patient.
Ok, now I will as this seems to be a normal behavior from SBM.

The bad thing is that my demo time expired and as I'm experimenting with my
MP2100, I am installing / removing packages all the time and get used with
SBM Utilities to recheck if everything is ok.

--lpetroni