[NTLK] RETURN USER? -> Hopefully!

From: [bri cors] (bri_at_nerdtech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 12:14:28 EDT

Greetings!

I just wanted to say hello - and that I am really, really happy that
people are continuing to use and develop for the Newt.

I am thinking about getting an MP2100 - and have a few questions that
hopefully you all can help me with..

1] 802.11 CONNECTIVITY
        - I have a router at home sharing my DSL connection.
        - I have an Airport Base Station doing DHCP.
        - What kind of PCMCIA card would I need to get a 2100
                connectivity?
        - What kind of software would I need to do this as well?

2] DATA SYNCING
        - I am running 10.2, with 9.2.2 in my Classic Environment.
        - What software do I need to use to sync my data to the desktop?
        - Is there a way to sync via Ethernet [preferrably via 802.11]?

Many thanks in advance in regard to the work that you all are doing, and
also for any assistance you can give. I am tired of all of the Palm
stuff, and I really would like to get back to a device that really did
what I wanted it to do, and easily at that...

Please feel free to mail me off-list with any replies, if this has already
been covered in excess. I have a feeling that with the new Wired story
that you are going to be getting more traffic, soon. :)

Thanks!