Re: [NTLK] Help - German NotePhone in America - success

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 13:29:34 EDT

I bought a "quick-connect" modular plug from Radio Shack and swapped the
wires around as Johannes instructed. Now! I have a dial tone on my
NotePhone!
Now I just need to get that pesky password problem solved. Any suggestion on
how to get around the password on the NotePhone Newton? I have requested it
from the seller, but no response from him so far.

Ron Uphoff