Re: [NTLK] Dead Cold Hands.pkg Available --- download immediately!

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 10:02:48 EDT

Sean,

you should definately take Daniel up on that offer. The=20
Malaga/Torremolinos/Marbeilla area is a tourist place and you don't want =
to=20
go to all the tourist "attractions", I suppose. If you have somebody from=
 the=20
area showing you around, you will have much more from your trip.

Of course, the one "attraction" you absolutely HAVE to see is the "Alhamb=
ra"=20
on Granada - it's gorgeous and well preserved.

Best regards,
Chris