[NTLK] Original Messagepad for sale

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 12:38:52 EDT

For someone interested in enhancing their Newton Collection,

I have an H1000 original messagead for sale or trade. There is nothing
special about it except for its condition and completeness of original
packaging.

Included,

Original Box Very good condition( some fading and slight wear on edges)
H1000 in serialized plastic bag
Case in plastic bag
Video
Manual (binding never cracked)
Charger
2mb Apple flash card in case
"Getting Started" card in case
Original Apple and Newton decals
Original stylus
Extra stylus(still in package)
Metal stylus
Bill of sale (purchased by Apple employee from Apple Canada)
Pamphlets and other docs including,
        Setup guide
        QRG
        Free gift offer
        Warranty info
            -lots more in original paper sleeves all perfect and un-creased

This Newton was used for a couple of weeks, years ago. It is in excellent
condition with no marks of any kind. Tried it today still works perfectly.

Newton, Box, Bill of sale, and serialized plastic bag all have matching
serial numbers.

I'm selling it as I want a spare 2100. Will consider offers or trades, no
palm pilots! :)

I am in Edmonton, Canada.

 Please reply off list at greeguy_at_oanet.com Thanks!

Vern.