Re: [NTLK] Newbie Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 15:59:09 EDT

on 31/08/02 15:40, Amrum Lakritz at isrus_at_san.rr.com wrote:

> I would like to buy a Newton, Is there a resource which lists all its
> various iterations or production runs so I can better understand what is
> going on before making a purchase? TIA

Start with This Old Newt <http://www.thisoldnewt.net/index2.html>.

But, if you don't want to be disappointed, go for a 2100 or a 2000 upgraded.
You won't regret it...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional; very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting, losing, brain-damaged.