[NTLK] Newton sale update - only keyboard in original box left

From: Tom W. (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 07:03:01 EST

All my previously posted Newton items are now sold. The only thing left is the keyboard.

It is as new and in its original Apple box. When I purchased it, it was still sealed in plastic. I have only given it very light use in the last few months.

$35US plus shipping.
Shipping cost to continental U.S. will be $7.50. Canada may be higher.
Paypal preferred. International money order okay.

Thanks to all.
Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html