Re: [NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 15:28:51 EST

Hey Grant, I'm still here! I'm about five messages behind on the digest
right now so I didn't catch your message earlier. I'd like to meet all
the other Newt users in Calgary it's just I'm up at college in Camrose
right now :-)

I'm free of school and back in Calgary over Christmas (18th-5th? I
think) if anybody wants to get together. Unfortunately for the
Guinness plan I don't drink. I know, I know - a college student that
doesn't drink! What's the world coming to!? ;o)

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html