Re: [NTLK] DragNDrop Names

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 16:51:54 EST

on 01-12-2002 9:40, Daniel Padilla at dproldan_at_telefonica.net wrote:

> I think I can make some changes to the program to allow any kind of
> entry, as long as we follow some rules about the order of the lines.

You would definitely make may (and my week, my month and maybe even a part
of my life ;-)

> What about:
>
> Name (first-middle and last)
> Street address
> Postal code
> City
> province/state
> country?
> phone1?
> phone2?

That seems good for Dutch/Swedish and Polish, maybe even Spanish?

> Or maybe the beauty of the program is that it recognizes the order
> itself?

If possible that would be the best, but so far that seems to create all the
problems I've encountered, most of the time I've used it to enter just names
and telephone numbers because it's the fastest way there is on a Newt, but
would be great if it could be used for more...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html