Re: [NTLK] Very OT: Southern Californians and Loud Shirts - please explain

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 18:49:03 EST

> What is the deal with Southern Californians and loud shirts?

First of all, Southern California is its own country. Really. It's a
land unto itself. You can't expect that anything that happens there has
any relation to reality in the rest of the U.S., or the world for that
matter.

But also, Ben, a point of clarification on your geography. Digidesign
is based in Daly City, which is in NORTHERN California. Just south of
San Francisco. As is Silicon Valley, -- San Jose, Cupertino, Santa
Clara. Northern California. We have our own strange tribal habits here
as well, but I don't know if loud shirts is part of them.

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html