Re: [NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 03:25:48 EST

on 01-12-2002 11:15, Grant Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com wrote:

> They're everywhere, they're everywhere.

Scary, isn't it ;-)

Makes me think of my latest Newton kicks.

After getting my wireless router going I was in bed yesterday coughing up an
internet setup for wireless within 30 seconds and surfing happily
afterwards, bookmarked the local cinema listing, weather report etc.

Live is cool, just didn't get SimpleMail to work, will reinstall today.

So wireless brought me back on the internet side of the Newt after years of
not using it anymore.

And it wasn't too slow either, though the fixed internet connection is even
faster...

BTW, for anybody lese wanting to do this, the Internet Setup :
Starting from a Generic setup; Configuration: DHCP server, Card: choose your
wireless card tap Continue, fill in the domain name of your provider and
your done.

I never knew that a networking idiot like me could actually get all of this
stuff running so easily ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html