Re: [NTLK] Newbie Newt Networking

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 12:38:24 EST

>>In the meantime I'm off to find an email client that will sort all these
>>messages. ... "Mail" just isn't cutting it. :)

I use Mail for my 3 email accounts, and I get a couple hundred messages a day when you count NewtonTalk... my Newtontalk box is over 10,000 messages now, and Mail houses my archive of email from 1999 onwards... well over 30,000 messages not counting NewtonTalk...

Just saying I like it :-)

Use of the standard Unix mBox files is nice too, since I figured out how to set up Pine on the G4, and can connect to my Newt over the net remotely and read the email it's picked up over the day...

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html