Re: [NTLK] The future of the Newton: A course to bring it to new places

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 19:47:33 EST

That is a wonderful idea. I think that it could work, though there's
no way that I could back it up with the eloquence of how you put it.

Do you have info on the efforts of the Japanese users? I'd be
interested to see what channels they are going through, and what
exactly they are hoping to see released.

-James

>I hear all this discussion about the Newton fund and the people for it and
>against it. This issue of trust is essential, so how do you
>establish this trust?
>Create something that can be legally responsible for it. But you
>guys are not the
>only one, Japanese Newton users are trying to look into the future
>also and are
>trying to pull their resources to develop for the Newton and
>petition Apple Japan
>to work with them and release necessary support materials. So we have two
>groups (America & Europe along with Japan) who are trying to do the same
>thing.
>
>Why don't we look into the future?

<snip>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html