Re: [NTLK] Apple Repair Rates

From: Jesse Garnier (jesse_at_radiofreenewton.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 23:48:57 EST

I can think of no good reason why a $195 repair on my dilapidated 2x00 is
somehow more appealing than just buying a $100 replacement in excellent
condition, yet somehow, it is. Is the "total repair" just that? Does anybody
know if I could expect a new touchscreen and backlight?

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::