Re: [NTLK] Looking for RemoteCam

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 01:13:07 EST

On 12/2/02 9:20 PM, "Grant Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a copy of all the Newton and Mac software
> related to RemoteCam? I'd like to get a hold of the source code as well.
> Jolon Faichney's web page has gone away and archive.org doesn't store
> downloadable bits like StuffIt archives or Zip files. Unna doesn't appear
> to have a copy. Paul Filmer was running it on his NPDS server a while
> ago...
>
> Do you still have all the goodies, Paul?
>
> Here's a link to the page as it is saved in the Internet Archive:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/19991105050535/www.int.gu.edu.au/~j.faichney/sof
> tware/software.html
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hey Grant!

I was talking with Jolan back and forth through email a while back.

He had sent me several different unreleased versions, and he might have sent
me the source code as well.

I'll look through me CD-ROM back-ups and see if I can find all that stuff.

If I can, you want me to email it in a stuffit archive?